Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Andrew- One Rare Chance.

this is suppose to be a weird.

I'm damn good when it comes to talking but suck it when blogging which means i trying my best to make this a pretty hot post. ( pretty hot for only RX)

First, Thank you for entrusting your pretty "ugly" yet pretty laptop to me.

Like i promise to blog. I'm doing it.

thank you silly, your love has been there all this while and i felt it, caring for me and loving which is the most important.

there's thousand and one things i wish to say to you.

1. you don't like it when i nag and nag but - i nag because i care for you.
2.you don't like it when i tease you but - this is the way i work and that is forever you are looking at.
3.you don't like it when I'm paranoia but - that is how i grab your attention.
4.you don't like it when I'm always late but - I'm late because i want to make sure i look damn good before i meet you.
5.you don't like it when i drink or hang out late- baby, for you. i STOP.

6.you like it when imitate you - sometimes i can do it so well because i know you .... so well...
7.you like it when i hug you from the back while on bed - i plan to do it forever.
8.you like it when i comb my hair to the side- i have to keep one or two tricks for after marriages.
9.you like it when you hit me hard(include: slap, kick, punch, push, pull and many more)- but i understand you don't do it with the flow of your blood.
10.you like it when i say I LOVE YOU- now I'm gonna say something more powerful. ( I LOVE YOU BITCH)


after all this crap, Ru xuan. deep now there. i know you well.

believe in me. because I'm really trying so damn hard.

i can't wait to stand outside your school tomorrow.



love you truly and with all my might, I'll protect you.

Andrew Sade

No comments: